Best Echo Studio with Alexa and 3D Audio reviews and guide
The smart capabilities of the Echo smart speaker lineup are undoubtedly the best. However, the audio quality of the Echo smart speakers has received a lot of criticisms over the years. With the new line of Amazon smart products being released this year, they are stepping up their game.
The new Echo Studio is built to silence all the critics. The smart capabilities, combined with superior audio quality, make the Echo Studio the best smart speaker in the market.
As you have already read in the title, this one speaker itself provides a surround sound experience. At first, we also thought about how it is possible to create a surround sound experience with only one speaker.
The Echo Studio has five built-in speakers in it to provide us with this superior experience. The speakers are faced in multiple directions all around the room to provide you with the experience of a lifetime.
Let us dive into the features and specialties of the Echo Studio.
Echo Studio Smart Speaker Product review
Echo Studio - High-fidelity smart speaker with 3D audio and Alexa
- Immersive sound – 5 speakers produce powerful bass, dynamic midrange, and crisp highs. Dolby Atmos technology adds space, clarity, and depth.
- Ready to help - Ask Alexa to play music, read the news, and answer questions.
- Voice control your music - Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, and more. With Amazon Music HD, enjoy access to 75 million songs in lossless audio formats like HD or Ultra HD, and select songs in spatial audio formats like Dolby Atmos.
- Adapts to any room - Automatically senses the acoustics of your space, fine-tuning playback for optimal sound.
- Built-in smart home hub - Ask Alexa to control Zigbee-compatible devices.
The five speakers in the Echo Studio work together to produce a sound with a powerful base, crisp high, and a dynamic midrange, so that you can immerse yourself in the music. It supports Dolby Atoms’ technology to add depth, clarity, and space to the music it produces. Listen to your favorite track on its growing library of music, as more are being mastered in 3D as we speak.
You are probably still wondering how it manages to provide an immersing surround sound experience with just one speaker. It has a total of five speakers, including three 2 inches midrange speakers, one 1-inch tweeter, and one 5.25 inches woofer.
Two of the midrange speakers are positioned at each side of the circular Echo Studio, and the last one is pointed upwards towards the ceiling. This setup alone gives the device the ability to project a 3D sound.
The tweeter is pointed forward towards the room, and the woofer is pointed downwards to provide bass. All these five speakers combined; the Echo Studio provides the best experience regarding audio quality you will get from a smart speaker.
The smart capabilities of the Echo Studio are just as good, if not better than the previous Echo versions. Alexa is still the best smart assistant you will ever have, and the Echo Studio is the perfect home for her.
From reading the news for you to making calls for you, she does it all. She can also control all compatible smart devices on your command.
Combine the Echo Studio with Fire TV to experience the most immersive entertainment system yet. The Studio amplifies the Fire TV experience with its surround sound features and HD sound qualities.
It covers other sectors like your home’s security, as well. Cooperating with the Ring smart cameras, the Studio, and Fire TV will help you create the ultimate surveillance system.
Features & Benefits
- Takes 3 Dimension Audio to the next level
We know that it might still be unbelievable to you that one speaker can pull this off. Well, as Amazon says, “Hearing is believing.” The quality is ensured with the Dolby Atmos technology, which gives the multidimensional audio its mesmerizing quality and depth.
- Feel your senses coming to life
Connect the Echo Studio with your Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Cube, or the Fire TV itself and feel your senses come to life. We assure you that you have never experienced something like the experiences these devices combined to provide.
- Protect your Privacy with the Studio
The Echo Studio and Alexa, with it, are incorporated with multiple layers of security for privacy protection. The Echo Studio has a microphone off button on the device so you can put Alexa to sleep manually as well.
- Supports a wide array of Formats
The Echo Studio supports the following audio formats: Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Atmos, Sony 360 Reality, FLAC, MP3, AAC, Opus, Voris, and Audio/MPEG-H. It also supports CD and Hi-Res qualities (16-bit and 24-bit).
All-new Echo (4th Gen, 2020 release) | With premium sound, smart home hub, and Alexa | Charcoal
$59.99 in stock
- PREMIUM SOUND: Rich, detailed sound that automatically adapts to any room. Supports lossless HD audio available on select streaming services such as Amazon Music HD.
- VOICE CONTROL YOUR MUSIC: Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, and more. HD requires a compatible music streaming service.
- SMART HOME HUB: Built-in hub to voice control compatible lights, locks, and sensors. Easily set up compatible Zigbee devices or select Ring Smart Lighting solar lights and bulbs.
- ALEXA IS READY TO HELP: Set timers, reminders, and alarms. Alexa answers questions like "Alexa, what time is it?"
- START YOUR ROUTINES WITH MOTION - Turn on compatible lights, play your Flash Briefing, or turn on the coffee maker when you walk into the room.
- The Echo Studio brings the best quality audio among all the Echo devices yet.
- It provides a mesmerizing 3D audio experience.
- The Studio connects with Fire TV devices to create the most awesome home theater.
- The smart speaker also features your personal assistant Alexa.
- It is bigger than other smart speakers and the previous Echo devices
- Not all of the tracks have the same 3D audio quality.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question: Is the audio quality better than the previous Echo smart speakers?
Answer: The audio is better than any other smart speaker in general.
Question: Is the surround sound system as good as other surround sound setups?
Answer: Considering that the 3D audio is produced by only a single speaker by itself. The surround sound is pretty awesome.
Question: Can I connect it to other smart devices?
Answer: Yes, it can connect with and control other smart devices using Alexa.
The Echo Studio is the best smart speaker with Alexa and 3D audio. It is one of a kind smart device and speaker as no other stand-alone speaker has the ability to produce such 3D audio yet.
Create your own home theater with this smart speaker for under $200 today and experience something you have never experienced before.