Best Smart home security systems under 50
Home security systems are the 21st century equivalent to having superman protect your home. That may have been a little exaggerated, but it is relevant nevertheless. Home security systems alawys give you the peace of mind that you deserve, but that is if you pick the right one. The market is loaded with products of varying qualities. To help you choose the best products that are within your budgets, we have made a list of the best home security systems under 50. Before we jump on to the list, here is a quick smart home security buying guide.
Buying guide: To help you understand the criteria we look for when selecting the best smart home securities in the market, here is the buying guide for best smart home security under 50.
Types of Home Security System: There are two types of security systems to choose from. Landline home security systems and wireless home security systems. Landline home security systems require wires to function, whereas wireless home security systems rely on your Wi-Fi.
The contracts of home security systems: Before getting into any contract from home security contracts, you should always go through them thoroughly. Many security providers charge cancelation fees and many other types of fees that you may not want to incur.
Installation of home security systems: Currently, the market is moving more towards DIY (Do it yourself) home security systems. There is another type of installation offer that is the professional installation where you need to pay a fee for the professionals to set up the system for you.
- It is a versatile multipurpose sensor.
- It can detect vibration.
- You can see the temperature of the location it is placed at.
- You get alerts when something is opened or closed.
- It reminds you if you forget to close any doors.
- It works with the SmartThings app.
The Samsung SmartThings Sensor Smart Home Security System is a multipurpose sensor that can protect your entire home from unwanted visitors. It can detect vibrations, orientations, angles, temperatures, and also when things open and close. The added benefit is that you can know the temperature of your rooms with it as well.
The Samsung SmartThings Sensor Smart Home Security System works with the Samsung SmartThings app. The app allows you to get alerts from the sensor from wherever you are, and it also alerts you if you forget to close your door. So, you will never leave your garage door mistakenly open again.
- It is compatible with a lot of platforms.
- The sensor works with SmartThings, ZigBee, and much more.
- It has a detection range of 15 feet.
- It can be hidden out of sight.
- It has a built-in temperature sensor, as well.
- It has a battery life of 2 years.
The Centralite Micro Motion Sensor Smart Home Security System is one of the most versatile smart home security systems out there. It is versatile in the sense that it is compatible with so many things. The Centralite Micro Motion Sensor Smart Home Security System works with SmartThings, Wink, Vera, and ZigBee platforms.
The Centralite Micro Motion Sensor Smart Home Security System also has a lot of amazing features. It has a detection range of 15 feet that enables it to be hidden out of the sight of unwanted visitors. It features a built-in temperature sensor for free, as well.
Aeotec ZW112 ZW112-A Sensor Smart Home Security System
- The sensor is very aesthetic and thin.
- It has a depth of only 0.35 inches.
- The sensor is paintable, and you can paint on it.
- It blends in with your door, window, or wall.
- It is compatible with a variety of Z-Wave gateways.
- It is Z-Wave plus certified.
The Aeotec ZW112 ZW112-A Sensor Smart Home Security System is the thinnest sensor available in the market right now. It has a depth of only 0.35 inches, which may seem impossible, but it is true. Aeon Labs made the sensor paintable so that you can paint over the thin sensor and hide it in plain sight.
The Aeotec ZW112 ZW112-A Sensor Smart Home Security System is compatible with a lot of Z-Wave gateways so that you do not need to worry about compatibility when buying it. It is compatible with Vera, SmartThings, Indigo, HomeSeer, and Control4, as well.
- It is a powerful motion sensor.
- It can sense movement within a radius of 30 feet in front of it.
- It is wireless, and you do not need wires to set it up as it is battery-powered.
- The sensor can be moved and reposition at any time.
- It is pet-sensitive, so pets cannot trigger the alarm.
- It works with iSmartAlarm CubeOne (hub).
The iSmartAlarm Motion Sensor Smart Home Security System is one of the most powerful sensors on this list, and that is currently out there under 50 dollars. It can sense any movement within a distance of 30 feet in front of it. The sensor is also pet-sensitive, which means it can recognize your pets and would alert you if it is triggered by them.
The iSmartAlarm Motion Sensor, Smart Home Security System, works with their iSmartAlarm CubeOne (hub). The sensor is totally wireless, and you can also reposition it to anywhere you want, whenever you want to. It notifies your phone instantly when it senses an intruder.
- The sensor is specially designed for doors.
- The special design allows you to hide the sensor in plain sight.
- The sensor can accurately sense when a door is opened or closed.
- The battery of the sensor lasts for one year.
- The battery is included in the package and does not require you to buy it separately.
- It is compatible with all the popular Z-Wave gateways.
The Aeotec Recessed Door Sensor Smart Home Security System is the best door to monitor smart home security systems under 50 dollars. The sensor is specially designed to know when a door is being opened or closed. The special design of the sensor allows you to hide the sensor from people’s eyes as well.
The Aeotec Recessed Door Sensor Smart Home Security System has a superior battery, as well. The battery lasts for one year, and it is included in the package, so you do not need to buy it separately. It is also compatible with a wide variety of popular Z-Wave gateways.
These are the top five smart home security systems under 50 and are all within your budget. Even as budget choices, these are very effective in their functions and will not let you down. The smart home security systems mentioned in this list were tried and tested by our professionals and are the best in the market. You can get the one that meets your needs.