Best Smart home security systems under 300$ dollars Review 2021
We have made lists for smart home security systems that are far cheaper, but to get the true smart home security experience, you need a bigger budget. Here are the best smart home security systems that you will find out there right now.
The security systems listed here are the best at their job and have the best features you can find in security systems in the current market. After going through a lot of security systems and putting them through rigorous tests, we have found the best smart home security systems for under 300$ Dollars.
Before we unveil our top picks, here is everything you need to know about the smart home security system buying guide.
Best Smart home security systems Buying guide
The smart home security systems we choose were selected based on these guidelines. Here is the buying guide for the best smart home security under 300.
The array of devices included in the system Smart home security systems are meant to cover your entire home from top to bottom. Although single device systems are available, which consist of a single product that has several desirable features.
The contracts of their services You can choose subscription plans for smart home security systems that involve professional firms monitoring your home through the devices. Before you subscribe to any such service, always read their contracts from top to bottom. They may include fees that you will not be willing to pay.
The installation process is also something you want to keep in mind when looking for the security system that you want. The market is moving towards DIY (Do it yourself) home security systems nowadays.
SimpliSafe Home Security System
SimpliSafe Wireless Home Security Command Bravo
- Wireless "Do it yourself" home security system
- Monitoring stations are ul-certified with a built in cellular connection
- Unbeatable 24/7 security for just $14.99 each month
- 8-piece Bundle
- Frustration-free packaging
The SimpliSafe Home Security System is a 12-piece security system that consists of 12 individual devices that will be more than enough to cover your entire home. The whole security system consists of a keypad, four entry sensors, a motion sensor, a glass-break sensor, a key chain remote, an HD security camera, a smoke detector, and a water sensor.
The devices that are included in the SimpliSafe Home Security System are practically invisible. The camera features live HD streaming, motion detection, night vision, and has a field of vision of 120 degrees. The motion sensors also have a pet-friendly feature that ensures pets under the weight of 50 lbs. does not trigger it.
- The security system includes 12 devices.
- The package contains a water sensor, as well.
- The water sensor can sense if there is a leakage.
- The devices can be hidden as they are practically invisible.
- The camera has night vision.
- The motion sensor is not triggered by pets under 50 lbs.
iSmartAlarm KEEP Camera Smart Home Security System
iSmartAlarm Premier Home Security Package | Wireless DIY No Fee IFTTT & Alexa Compatible iOS & Android App with HD camera included | iSA9, White
$164.65 in stock
- Include 1 HD Wi-Fi video camera, 3 contact sensors, 1 motion sensor and 1 CubeOne
- Free Instant Notifications - Phone Call, Text Message, Push Notification, and Email
- Sound Recognition, Time Lapse, Night Vision, Motion and Sound Detection
- Free cloud and local (up to 32 GB, SD card not included) video storage, no monthly fees, no contract
- Voice control with the iSmartAlarm Amazon Alexa Skill, IFTTT compatible
The iSmartAlarm KEEP Camera Smart Home Security System is a security camera that comes with free cloud video storage. There are not many Smart Cameras out there that offer free cloud storage. The cameras available today mostly only feature live video and no cloud storage. The cloud storage the iSmartAlarm KEEP Camera Smart Home Security System offers does not require any subscription.
The iSmartAlarm KEEP Camera Smart Home Security System also features 350 x 40 degrees of Pan and Tilt. The camera also features motion and sound detection, which allows it to send you an alert when it detects something — the night vision built-in in the camera allows you to be secured even in the darkness of nighttime.
- The camera features free cloud storage.
- The live HD stream is also available.
- Unlike other cameras, no subscription is needed for storage.
- The camera has an angle of pan and tilt of 350 x 40 degrees.
- The camera has motion and sound detection features.
- The camera has night vision as well.
Samsung SmartThings Monitoring Smart Security System
Samsung Electronics F-ADT-STR-KT-1 SmartThings ADT Wireless Home Security Starter Kit with DIY Smart Alarm System Hub, Door and Window Sensors, Motion Detector- Alexa Compatible, White
- DIY home security system: Easy To Install panel with wireless sensors that can be integrated in minutes with automated Fast Response alarms to instantly notify authorities
- On the go mobile control: receive instant updates with text and email alerts and access to advanced system control from your smartphone or computer
- 24/7 peace of mind: optional, no contract ADT professional monitoring services with Police dispatch provides unbeatable protection for your family
- 4 Piece Bundle: 7 Inch touchscreen ADT security hub, two ADT door and window detectors, and ADT motion detector for complete security solution
- Automate your home: works with zigbee, Z Wave, and IP network protocols and a wide range of smart devices including cameras, lights, door locks, thermostats (Alexa & Google home compatible)
The Samsung SmartThings Monitoring Smart Security System is the ultimate security system that has everything one needs to get started with setting up their smart home. All the devices that come with this security system connect with the SmartThings app. The added benefit is that SmartThings is also compatible with devices from other brands as well.
The Samsung SmartThings Monitoring Smart Security System includes a Samsung SmartThings Hub, two Samsung SmartThings Multipurpose Sensors, a Samsung SmartThings Motion Sensor, and a Samsung SmartThings Outlet. All these security devices send an instant alert to your smartphone when they detect something unnatural.
- The security system includes all the devices you need to get started.
- SmartThings works with devices from other companies, as well.
- All the devices work with the SmartThings app.
- The security system also includes a SmartThings outlet.
- The devices send alerts to your smartphone instantly,
- You can secure the vulnerable areas of your home.
Piper Smart Home Security System
Piper nv Smart Home Security System with Night Vision, 180-degree Video Camera, White
- AC Power - Only the power adapter provided with Piper should be used with the equipment. Input: 100-240 V AC, 50Hz, maximum input current 0.3A. Output: 5VDC, maximum output current 2A (current limited). Output connector: Tip (inner part) positive, barrel (outer part) negative.
- Smart home security system with no contracts or monthly fees required. High resolution 180-degree immersive view camera with night vision, for live and recorded video
- Motion/sound detection, temperature/light/humidity sensors, 2-way audio and 105 dB siren
- Simple setup and easy to use, get text/email alerts and check in from your smartphone or tablet (iOS and Android)
- Connects via Wi-Fi, battery backup, high grade SSL video encryption, compatible with Z-Wave wireless accessories; auto-rearms to capture multiple events and pet adjustable motion detection
The Piper Smart Home Security System is another such security system that requires no subscription, contracts and monthly fees. You simply buy the camera and set it up where you want, and it will display the live video and also record it for free.
The Piper Smart Home Security System displays a high-resolution video with a 180- immersive view. The camera also features a built-in night vision option that ensures you are covered even in the nighttime.
It connects to your wi-fi and runs on a battery, which makes it a completely wireless device. Other features also include motion detection, sound detection, temperature sensor, humidity sensor, 2-way audio support, and a 105-dB siren for the alert.
- The security system requires no monthly fee or subscription.
- The camera displays the live view and records video as well.
- The camera supports a high-resolution with a 180 immersive view.
- The night vision feature will have you covered even in the nighttime.
- It is completely wireless with good battery life.
- It has a 105-dB siren alarm system.
Maximus Camera Floodlight Home Security System
Maximus Floodlight Camera Motion-Activated HD Security Cam Two-Way Talk and Siren Alarm, White
- Kuna App Features: 24/7 HD Video Live Feed, Pre-Recorded Messages, 2-Hour Event Look Back, 3 Downloads / Month, Two-Way Talk, Alexa integration, Google Assistant Integration
- Kuna Premium Features: 7, 14 or 30 Event Look Back, Kuna AI (Advanced Detection), Lifetime Theft Protection, Unlimited Recording Downloads
- Hardware Features: 1080p HD camera, 115 DB siren, UL Wet Certified, Dimmable 2400 lumen/ 5000K (daylight color) lights, 100-277V Power Supply, 270 degree, 70 foot detection range, 155 degree field of view, 2.4GHz and 5GHz 802.11b/g/n WEP, WPA, and WPA2 supported
- Setup Information: Easy 15 minute installation with no batteries to replace so you have continuous protection around the clock. Bluetooth 4.0 for easy setup with iOS or Android devices.
The Maximus Camera Floodlight Home Security System features a camera with a dimmable 2400 lumen floodlight. The camera features 24/7 live HD video and also allows you to look back to up to 2 hours of video with three downloads per month. Kuna also offers a premium subscription pack that allows unlimited downloads. You can use the Kuna App to access these features.
The Maximus Camera Floodlight Home Security System is very easy to set up within 15 minutes. The system features a 1080p camera connected with the floodlight and a 115 DB siren. The camera supports both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wi-fi so you can get the HD video without any problems.
- The security system features a camera with a dimmable floodlight.
- The camera has a Live HD stream that you can view in the Kuna App.
- The system also features 2 hours of the video playback system.
- It offers up to three downloads per month for free.
- The premium offer allows unlimited downloads.
- The security system can be set up in 15 minutes easily.
- It connects to both 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wi-fi.
Scout Alarm Smart DIY Smart Home Security System
Scout Alarm Smart DIY Wireless Home Security System | 5 Piece Kit - Perfect for Homes & Apartments Under 2000 Sq Ft | Works with Alexa | 24/7 Professional Monitoring | No Contract
- Be Aware Anywhere - Scout Alarm Security puts smart-home security at your fingertips. Get alerts on your phone when doors or windows open or motion is detected
- Best in Class Integrations - Connects with Alexa, Google Assistant, Nest Cameras, Nest Protect, Philips Hue, Yale Locks, IFTTT, and LIFX
- No Contracts, No Hidden Fees, Cancel Anytime - Monitoring plans start at $9. 99/month with optional 24/7 professional monitoring available for just $19. 99/month. Save up to $396/year on professional monitoring services compared to ADT Pulse, and up to $120/year compared to Simplisafe and Nest
- Customizable DIY Installation - Easily setup Scout kit in minutes, no tools or professional installation needed. Add extra sensors and indoor cameras to expand your home security. Manage your notification settings and system preferences in the Scout mobile app
- 5 Piece Kit Includes - Hub with 4G LTE Cellular and Battery back-up, a Door Panel with 2 Key Fobs, 2 Window Sensors, a Motion Sensor, 2 Window Stickers, and a Yard Sign - Includes 3 Year Warranty
The Scout Alarm Smart DIY Smart Home Security System sends alerts to your smartphone whenever it detects something like when your doors and windows are opened unexpectedly by intruders.
It has the best integration system among all the other smart home security systems since it connects to all the popular voice assistants.
You can use the Scout Alarm Smart DIY Smart Home Security System without any subscription plans, but they also offer monitoring plans to keep you more secure. It features a DIY (Do it yourself) installation system that is very easy to pull off. The whole systems offer 9 devices, including a Hub, to ensure you are covered.
- The security systems alert you whenever it detects something.
- The system integrates with all the best voice assistants.
- You can use it without any subscription plans.
- They offer to monitor services to keep you more secure.
- The whole system consists of 9 devices
- The system includes a hub to connect all your devices.
- It has a DIY installation process that is very easy to follow.
These are the top six smart home security systems under 300 at the time of publishing. These are a bit more expensive than our previous picks, but these are, without a doubt, the best smart home security system in the market right now.
These systems withstood our rigorous tests and stood out from their competitors by a wide margin. You can buy them and rely on them to keep you safe.