Best Smart home security systems under 100
Smart Home security systems are taking over the home security industry. Now is the best time to get into the safety and security it provides, but it is okay if you do not know where to start. The market is currently filled with smart home security systems of varying quality, and we want you to have the best possible products that are within your budget. With that objective in mind, we have created this list of the best home security systems under 100. But before we show you our top picks, here is a quick smart home security buying guide, so walk you through our thought process.
Here is the buying guide for the best smart home security systems under 100. These are the criteria we looked at when making our list of the best products in the market.
The devices included in the set
As we move towards more expensive smart home security systems, the number of devices included in per purchases increases as well. That is why the combination of devices included in the packages is important. Make sure the devices in the packages cover your requirements.
The installation process
You can get professional help to install the devices you buy when purchasing smart home security systems. The expert installation can become expensive sometimes. The products you buy maybe within your budget, but the installation fee will not be. So, check if you can afford it, or buy devices that are easy to install.
Samsung F-MN US-2 Home Security Systemcheck latest price on amazon
The Samsung F-MN US-2 Home Security System is a home monitoring system that includes all the devices that you need to secure your home. It includes a SmartThings Hub, Multipurpose Sensors, a Motion Sensor, and a SmartThings Outlet. The SmartThings Hub can be used for other smart devices that are not included in the package as well.
The Samsung F-MN US-2 Home Security System is a complete package for many reasons. First of all, the SmartThings Hub ensures you can connect your devices wirelessly. The Multipurpose sensors ensure you are safe from unwanted visitors. The SmartThings outlet ensures you can control the lights and other appliances wirelessly.
- It is a complete home monitoring system.
- The sensors alert you if anyone tries to open the doors or windows.
- The sensor can tell the temperature of its location, as well.
- The SmartThings outlet is also included in the set.
- The outlet lets you control the lights even when you are not home.
- A SmartThings Hub is included in the set.
- The Hub allows you to control other smart devices, as well.
Zmodo Greet HD Doorbell Smart Home Security Systemcheck latest price on amazon
The Zmodo Greet HD Doorbell Smart Home Security System is a doorbell that has a built-in camera and a motion detector and sensor as well. You can view the live feed from the Zmodo doorbell camera on your phone anytime you want. The camera also records a 10-second clip whenever the motion sensor is triggered.
The Zmodo Greet HD Doorbell Smart Home Security System also features a two-way audio feature. This feature allows you to talk with the visitors outside your home from your smartphone from anywhere you want. That means even if you are away from home, you can still answer your door.
- It is a doorbell with a motion sensor and a camera built-in the device.
- The live feed from the camera in the doorbell is available 24/7.
- The camera also records a 10 seconds short clip if something triggers the motion sensor.
- You can customize the motion detector to focus on specific areas.
- The camera has a 105 degrees angle that ensures you have a good view.
- The doorbell also features simultaneous two-way audio.
Insteon 74551 Garage Smart Home Security Systemcheck latest price on amazon
The Insteon 74551 Garage Smart Home Security System allows you to monitor and also have control over your garage remotely. The package includes sensors that show you the status of your garage door if it is open or closed. It has an app for your smartphone that allows you to monitor the status.
The Insteon 74551 Garage Smart Home Security System also allows you to control your garage door. Once again, this can be done through its smartphone app. You can open the garage door sitting in your car and then close it without having to get off your car. Even if you forget to close it, you can do so remotely anytime.
- Lets you monitor the status of your garage.
- You can check if your garage door is opened or closed.
- You can control the garage door remotely.
- The app allows you to have remote access to your garage.
- You can open and close the garage door from inside your car.
Fibaro FGBHFS-001 Smart Home Security Systemcheck latest price on amazon
The Fibaro FGBHFS-001 Smart Home Security System is a device that keeps your home safe from flooding. The device detects when there is a leak in your home and alerts you. It includes an acoustic alarm that rings loudly to alert you of the situation.
The Fibaro FGBHFS-001 Smart Home Security System has a built-in temperature sensor as well. The device can sense if the water is frozen inside pipes, as well. It can connect with Siri or light bulbs as well; that way, you can get alerts much more effectively and take the necessary steps to tackle the situation.
- The flood sensor keeps you safe from unwanted situations.
- It will alert you when it detects leaks.
- It comes with an acoustic alarm.
- It comes with a built-in temperature sensor, as well.
- The sensor can detect if the water is frozen inside pipes.
- It can connect to Siri and light bulbs, as well.
These are the top four smart home security systems under 100. We have tested many products in the 100-dollar range, and these are the ones that stood out to be the best. The devices in the list are different from one another regarding the functions they provide. So, pick the one that fits your needs and get it today.