Best Smart home security systems under $100 Dollars Review for 2021
Smart Home security systems are taking over the home security industry. Now is the best time to get into the safety and security it provides, but it is okay if you do not know where to start. The market is currently filled with smart home security systems of varying quality, and we want you to have the best possible products that are within your budget. With that objective in mind, we have created this list of the best home security systems under 100. But before we show you our top picks, here is a quick smart home security buying guide, so walk you through our thought process.
Best Smart home security systems Buying guide
Here is the buying guide for the best smart home security systems under 100. These are the criteria we looked at when making our list of the best products in the market.
The devices included in the set
As we move towards more expensive smart home security systems, the number of devices included in per purchases increases as well. That is why the combination of devices included in the packages is important. Make sure the devices in the packages cover your requirements.
The installation process
You can get professional help to install the devices you buy when purchasing smart home security systems. The expert installation can become expensive sometimes. The products you buy maybe within your budget, but the installation fee will not be. So, check if you can afford it, or buy devices that are easy to install.
Samsung F-MN US-2 Home Security System
Samsung F-MN US-2 Home Monitoring Kit, White
$174.00 in stock
- Includes a SmartThings Hub to connect wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and make them work together
- Includes two SmartThings Multipurpose Sensors to receive alerts if windows open unexpectedly, set connected lights to turn on and off as you open doors, and much more
- Includes a SmartThings Motion Sensor to receive alerts if there’s unexpected movement, set connected devices to turn on and off as people come and go, and much more
- Includes a SmartThings Outlet to control lights, electronics, and small appliances from anywhere
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together; Material: Plastic
The Samsung F-MN US-2 Home Security System is a home monitoring system that includes all the devices that you need to secure your home. It includes a SmartThings Hub, Multipurpose Sensors, a Motion Sensor, and a SmartThings Outlet. The SmartThings Hub can be used for other smart devices that are not included in the package as well.
The Samsung F-MN US-2 Home Security System is a complete package for many reasons. First of all, the SmartThings Hub ensures you can connect your devices wirelessly. The Multipurpose sensors ensure you are safe from unwanted visitors. The SmartThings outlet ensures you can control the lights and other appliances wirelessly.
- It is a complete home monitoring system.
- The sensors alert you if anyone tries to open the doors or windows.
- The sensor can tell the temperature of its location, as well.
- The SmartThings outlet is also included in the set.
- The outlet lets you control the lights even when you are not home.
- A SmartThings Hub is included in the set.
- The Hub allows you to control other smart devices, as well.
Zmodo Greet HD Doorbell Smart Home Security System
Zmodo Greet HD Wireless Video Doorbell Home Security Camera 1080p Full HD, Two-way Audio, Motion Detection, Support Google Assistant, Work With Alexa (Existing Doorbell Wiring Required)
- [Answer the door]: Simultaneous two way audio allows you to talk with your visitors directly via your smartphone and tablet anytime and anywhere. You also have the option to deliver a prerecorded voice message instead if you are unavailable for the ring call.
- [On Demand Access]: Have access to live video at any time from your smartphone or the web. A new, HD lens with 105 degree vertical viewing angle gives you a clear view of your visitors and your home.
- [Instant Alert]: Receive an instant motion alert with a 10s video clip instead of merely images when the doorbell detects motion, meaning that you can learn about the whole process of any movement in front of your door.
- [Customized Motion Detection Zone]: You can set motion detection zones and focus on important areas like doors or windows, and get motion clip alerts only when something happens there.
- [Works with Alexa]: Zmodo 1080p Greet HD Doorbell works with Alexa. Control Zmodo camera with your voice by saying, "Alexa, show me the front door" To view a live stream from your camera. Connectivity Requirements-2.4GHZ WPA/WPA2 WiFi Network iOS (v9.0 or newer) or Android (v4.0 or newer)
The Zmodo Greet HD Doorbell Smart Home Security System is a doorbell that has a built-in camera and a motion detector and sensor as well. You can view the live feed from the Zmodo doorbell camera on your phone anytime you want. The camera also records a 10-second clip whenever the motion sensor is triggered.
The Zmodo Greet HD Doorbell Smart Home Security System also features a two-way audio feature. This feature allows you to talk with the visitors outside your home from your smartphone from anywhere you want. That means even if you are away from home, you can still answer your door.
- It is a doorbell with a motion sensor and a camera built-in the device.
- The live feed from the camera in the doorbell is available 24/7.
- The camera also records a 10 seconds short clip if something triggers the motion sensor.
- You can customize the motion detector to focus on specific areas.
- The camera has a 105 degrees angle that ensures you have a good view.
- The doorbell also features simultaneous two-way audio.
Insteon 74551 Garage Smart Home Security System
Insteon Garage Door Control & Status Kit, for Standard 2-Wire Button Controlled Garage Motors, 74551 - Insteon Hub Required for Smarthphone Control and Alerts
$60.87 in stock
2 used from $69.98
- Remotely monitor and control (open and close) your garage door using any Insteon controller (sold separately)
- Includes sensors that provide status on whether the garage door is open or closed
- Compatible with traditional 2-wire garage openers only - if your garage control button features a display panel, this kit is not compatible
- Can be used without an Insteon Hub (2245-222) - included Insteon I/O Linc module (2450) communicates over powerline only, which may cause issues if you are trying to remotely operate your garage from Insteon devices on a different electrical phase (circuit) or from an Insteon Mini Remote
- Recommend adding a Range Extender (2992-222) on the same phase to bridge the I/O Linc module with Insteon RF-only or Dual-band devices
The Insteon 74551 Garage Smart Home Security System allows you to monitor and also have control over your garage remotely. The package includes sensors that show you the status of your garage door if it is open or closed. It has an app for your smartphone that allows you to monitor the status.
The Insteon 74551 Garage Smart Home Security System also allows you to control your garage door. Once again, this can be done through its smartphone app. You can open the garage door sitting in your car and then close it without having to get off your car. Even if you forget to close it, you can do so remotely anytime.
- Lets you monitor the status of your garage.
- You can check if your garage door is opened or closed.
- You can control the garage door remotely.
- The app allows you to have remote access to your garage.
- You can open and close the garage door from inside your car.
Fibaro FGBHFS-001 Smart Home Security System
Fibaro FGBHFS-101 Flood, Water & Temperature Sensor Homekit enabled water leakage detector, white
1 used from $45.99
- The FIBARO Flood Sensor is Apple HomeKit enabled water leakage detector that protects your home against possible water damages
- Get immediate notifications on your iPhone whenever water leakage incident happens in your home (Apple TV or HomePod required, if your iPhone is out of Bluetooth range)
- FIBARO Flood Sensor is also equipped with visual and sound alarm , so it works as stand alone device
- FIBARO Flood Sensor can be set up to trigger your Home Kit enabled light bulb that will turn any pre-set color if water leakage is detected
- Very simple installation - just put it under the sink or next to pipes, add it to Apple Home app and you’re good to go!
The Fibaro FGBHFS-001 Smart Home Security System is a device that keeps your home safe from flooding. The device detects when there is a leak in your home and alerts you. It includes an acoustic alarm that rings loudly to alert you of the situation.
The Fibaro FGBHFS-001 Smart Home Security System has a built-in temperature sensor as well. The device can sense if the water is frozen inside pipes, as well. It can connect with Siri or light bulbs as well; that way, you can get alerts much more effectively and take the necessary steps to tackle the situation.
- The flood sensor keeps you safe from unwanted situations.
- It will alert you when it detects leaks.
- It comes with an acoustic alarm.
- It comes with a built-in temperature sensor, as well.
- The sensor can detect if the water is frozen inside pipes.
- It can connect to Siri and light bulbs, as well.
These are the top four smart home security systems under 100. We have tested many products in the 100-dollar range, and these are the ones that stood out to be the best. The devices in the list are different from one another regarding the functions they provide. So, pick the one that fits your needs and get it today.