Best Smart home Plug Under 300 dollars Review for 2021
Smart plugs make your life easier by giving you control over devices that do not have a smart counterpart. That means you can use smart plugs to increase your home’s smart features further and have total remote control over your home. If you have seen our previous list of cheaper smart plugs and were not impressed by those products. The smart plugs on this list will surely take your breath away. Here are the Best Smart home Plug Under 300 dollars.
Before we dive into the list, we made the Best Smart home Plug Under 300 dollars buying guide so that you can make your choice easily.
Top-Rated Smart home Plug Under 300 dollars Buying guide
Since the market is full of different products to choose from, this buying guide will make it easier for you to find the Best Smart home Plug Under 300 dollars.
Check your compatibility: Compatibility is always an issue when looking for the smart plug that will fit your needs. Always check if the smart plug your want to get matches the plugs of devices or else they will not fit the socket of the smart plugs, and your money will be wasted.
Check the number of smart plugs in the pack: Sometimes, smart plugs come in packs of several numbers. This means that even if the package is costly, it will be full of cheap and bad quality smart plugs. You do not want to spend money on smart plugs that will not last.
iDevices Switch IDEV0001P5 Smart Plug
- The smart plug is integrated with Apple Homekit.
- It is compatible with iOS 8.0 and anything above it.
- The smart plug has a compact design to save wall socket space.
- It can group devices into ‘scenes.’
- You can use Siri for voice control over connected devices.
- You can customize schedules to make your daily routine easier.
- It has a customizable LED nightlight.
The iDevices Switch IDEV0001P5 Smart Plug is every iPhone and Apple lover’s dream. It is fully compatible with Apple Homekit. Since it is integrated with Apple Homekit, it can be controlled with any iOS device above iPhone 4S+, iPad mini+, iPad 3+, iPod touch 5+, and basically anything with iOS 8.0 and above.
The iDevices Switch IDEV0001P5 Smart Plug has many handy features. First and foremost is its compact design that saves socket space and also makes your home look aesthetic. It can group your devices intro ‘scenes’ that you can use to manage the devices easily. You can control the devices connected to it using Siri for voice control.
Wemo Mini Wi-Fi Smart Plug
- It enables your devices to be controlled from anywhere.
- You can control it using your voice.
- The smart plugs are compatible with Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri.
- It has a compact design that allows you to stack them easily.
- You can schedule your devices to turn on or off automatically at specific times of the day.
- It has the Wemo App to allow you to use your smartphone to control it.
The Wemo Mini Wi-Fi Smart Plug comes in a pack of ten. When you want to transform your home into a smart home full of older devices, you are going to need a lot of smart plugs. Wemo keeps that in mind and has released this pack that is super convenient when you want to make the big change.
The Wemo Mini Wi-Fi Smart Plugs are compatible with Amazon’s Alexa, Google Assistant, and as well as Apple Homekit. Very few devices are compatible with Apple Homekit that makes this smart plug one of the favorites for Apple users. Other than that, it also includes features like its compact design and scheduling.
Aeotec Aeon Labs DSC11 Smart Plug Strip
- It is a power strip smart plug.
- You can connect multiple devices to it.
- The power strip allows you to control the devices together or individually, as well.
- It has a cheap Z-Wave meter that you can use to monitor energy usage.
- The energy readings are accurate, up to ±1%.
- It allows you to turn devices on and off individually.
The Aeotec Aeon Labs DSC11 Smart Plug Strip is the most convenient smart plug out there because it is a single, smart strip that allows you to connect multiple devices in it and also control them individually or together, whichever you prefer. It comes in handy when you have multiple devices in a single location and not enough wall sockets.
The Aeotec Aeon Labs DSC11 Smart Plug Strip has energy meters on each of the sockets so that you can monitor which device uses more power. The sockets have on and off capability so that you can have superior control over the devices connected to it.
These are the top 3 Best Smart home Plug Under 300 dollars. We have reviewed these products so that you can see if they meet your requirements and needs. Take another look at the list to find out which smart plugs meets your need. iPhone users and Apple lovers can find smart plugs that cater to their needs here.
The smart plugs mentioned here are the best smart plugs in the market right now. They may be a little costly, but they ensure the quality and durability you are looking for. Consider them as a one-time investment.