Best smart home plug under 20 dollars Review for 2021
A smart plug is a device that can be plugged in your wall socket, and then any electrical device that is connected to the socket can be controlled using your phone. A couple of smart plugs can turn your dumb devices into smart home devices with ease. Now, before you jump off your couch to order some smart plugs from Amazon, there are a few factors you should know, so here is a quick Smart Plug Buying Guide. After the guide, we will look at the best smart plug under 20 dollars.
Best smart home plug Buying guide
There is a huge list of products available in the market right now. Here are the few things you need to keep in mind to pick out the best smart plugs under 20 dollars.
If it is compatible with your devices: Different devices have different types of plugs, and so all of them will not fit the same socket. You need to ensure the devices you own fits the sockets of your smart plug and is compatible as well.
If it has the features you are looking for: Not all smart plugs have the same features. Before you get smart plugs for your home, you need to ensure they have the features you are looking for. There are features like scheduling, timer, energy monitor, away mode, etc. available for smart plugs.
If the design is suitable for your interior decorations: The design of the smart home plugs is different. Some are hideous, and some make you want to buy them the moment you set your eyes on them. Make sure the design you choose matches the decorations of your room.
DOGAIN Mini Smart Plug
- It can be controlled remotely.
- It is compatible with popular voice assistants.
- The Smart Plug works with Alexa to enable voice control.
- It supports many smart features.
- You can set timers to control devices automatically.
- You can set schedules in case you forget to control devices.
- It has a 30-Day money-back guarantee.
- It has a 2-year warranty.
The DOGAIN Mini Smart Plug is a very affordable way to transform your home into a smart home. It is compatible with all the popular voice assistants like Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT. You can control the smart plug remotely using your smartphone once you connect the DOGAIN Mini Smart Plug to your Wi-Fi. It is compatible with 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi networks.
Other than controlling the DOGAIN Mini Smart Plug remotely using your phone, you can also access its other smart features. You can set timers on it to turn off or on devices automatically. You can also set schedules that will turn devices on or off at a specific time of the day.
Orvibo Outlet Smart Plug
- It has hands-free voice control.
- It has a free app named HOMEMATE.
- You can set schedules to turn the device on and off at a specific time.
- You can remotely control it from the app.
- The app is very user-friendly.
- It can support ten timing tasks simultaneously.
- It can control 20 devices simultaneously.
The Orvibo Outlet Smart Plug gives you hands-free voice control over your it no matter how many you set up around your home. The Orvibo Outlet Smart Plug is really affordable, and you can turn all your dumb devices to smart devices with it easily. It can be connected to your Wi-Fi as well.
The Orvibo Outlet Smart Plug can be controlled remotely using your smartphone. It has the HOMEMATE app that is very user-friendly, and it can be used for accessing the smart plug’s smart features. It can be used to set schedules and timers to automatically control your devices that are connected to the Orvibo Outlet Smart Plug.
OUKITEL Mini Outlet Smart Plug
- It does not require a smart hub.
- It can be controlled using the popular smart assistants.
- It has the Smart Life App on smartphones
- It is compatible with Android 4.4 and iOS 8 and above.
- It can be connected to your Wi-Fi.
- You can save energy and time with it.
- The smart plug comes with 30 days unconditional refund.
The OUKITEL Mini Outlet Smart Plug supports popular smart voice assistants like Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT. These voice assistants allow hands-free voice control over the smart plug for you. This means you can control the devices you connect to the smart plug without physical work and only using your voice.
The OUKITEL Mini Outlet Smart Plug can be connected to your Wi-Fi connection with a 2.4 GHz wireless network. After you connect the smart plug to your Wi-Fi, you can download the Smart Life App on your smartphone and control it remotely. It has useful features like energy-saving mode and auto-recovery mode.
Wasserstein Smart Home Plug
- It can be controlled remotely from wherever you want to.
- It is compatible with Alexa
- It has an app to enable remote control that you can download.
- It has relevant Alexa skills that you can download, as well.
- It does not require a smart hub to function
- It has all the popular smart features.
The Wasserstein Smart Home Plug enables you to control your device remotely. It does not matter where you are on the planet. As long as the smart plug is connected to the internet using your Wi-Fi network connection, you can control it from anywhere whenever you want. It is the easiest way to convert your non-smart devices into smart devices.
The Wasserstein Smart Home Plug can be voice-controlled. It is fully compatible with Amazon’s Alexa and has the relevant skills as well that you can download to gain full advantage of the voice assistant. It also has the popular smart plug features that make it so great.
Jeeo Mini Outlet Smart Plug
- It is compatible with the common voice assistants.
- It can be controlled with Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT.
- It has the Jeep App that can be downloaded for free.
- It is really easy to install and get up and running.
- It is compatible with Android 4.1 and above.
- It has smart features like timer and scheduling.
The Jeeo Mini Outlet Smart Plug is compatible with almost all android mobile available right now. It works with android 4.1 and iOS 8 and anything above these. The Android version below 4.1 is almost nonexistent now. Jeeo Mini Outlet Smart Plug is also compatible with the relevant voice assistants like Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT.
The Jeeo Mini Outlet Smart Plug allows you to control the electrical devices that you own remotely. It has the Jeep App that is free and downloadable from the Play store and the as well as the App Store. The app enables you to access all the smart features of the smart plug that includes things like timer, groups, and schedules.
Vila Wi-Fi Smart Plug
- It allows you to manage your devices remotely.
- You can connect it to your Wi-Fi.
- It has an app that lets you control its features.
- It has scheduling and energy-saving features.
- It helps keep thieves away when you are not home.
- It is compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant.
The Vila Wi-Fi Smart Plug allows you to manage the devices that you connect to it to be managed remotely from anywhere you want. It can be controlled from your smartphone after you connect the smart plug to your Wi-Fi connection. It is really easy to set up following the in-app instructions that it provides.
The Vila Wi-Fi Smart Plug is compatible with Amazon’s Alexa and Google Assistant. You can access all its features using your voice. It has smart features like scheduling and energy saving. You can program your electrical devices to turn on or off automatically. This helps protect your home from thieves as well when you are away.
These top six smart plugs under 20 are all budget-friendly. You can turn your home to a smart home without changing any of your old electrical devices with these. We have found these to be the best in the market right now and have listed their features as well for you. Find the one that suits your needs and get them today.